Ayr United welcome Dunfermline to Somerset Park this weekend as they go head to head in the Scottish Championship.
This will be the 36th meeting between the two sides, with Ayr coming out on top in just eight of them.
The last two meetings have ended 0-0 draws, including the reverse fixture back in January.
How will tomorrow’s game play out?
Ayr United Form
Three goals in 20 second half minutes saw the game run away from Ayr in their 3-0 loss to Dundee on Tuesday.
Their recent home record is very poor as well, with four losses and one draw in their last six games at Somerset Park.
Dunfermline were held to a draw last weekend, as no side could break the deadlock in the 0-0 draw with Hearts.
The Pars have a terrible away record this season, with just one win coming on the road. As well as that, they have lost each of their last five away games.
Your Picks For Honest Men Picks – Ayr United V Dunfermline
- Will Ayr United score in the first half? No (67%)
- Will Ayr United score in the second half? No (53%)
- How many goals will Ayr United score? 0 (39%)
- Will Ayr United score a penalty? No (96%)
- Will Aaron Muirhead score? No (94%)
- How many corners will Ayr United be awarded? 4+ (65%)
- Will Luke McCowan score? No (90%)
- How many shots on target will Ayr United have? 4+ (41%)
- Will Jamie Barjonas score? No (95%)
- How many saves will Ayr United goalkeepers make? 4+ (52%)
- How many goals will Ayr United concede? 1 (39%)
Disagree with the above picks?
Get playing Honest Men Picks for this Saturday ahead of the game against Dunfermline to be in with a chance of winning £500!
Entry is absolutely FREE!
Make your picks before the 3:00pm kick-off.
Follow @HonestMenPicks on Twitter for the latest competition updates.
You must be 18+ to play. T&C’s apply. Please play responsibly. Begambleaware.org.